Available in a wide range of shapes, our bright bar grades eliminate processing steps and unnecessary stock build-up. This creates additional floor space in operations and/or warehouse and reduces capital tied up in raw material.
Lower stock and fewer production steps rationalizes production and reduces manufacturing costs. Clean production lowers maintenance costs and the production is greener with a minimum of chips handling.
Our bright bars offering contains peeled bars, drawn bars, ground bars and pre-components. The further processed bars are available in diameters from 10 to 127 mm, with tolerances down to IT6. The lengths range from 10 to 8,000 mm, with tolerances down to +/-0.05 mm.
Advantages of Ovako’s further processed bars
- Minimized risk of shocks and vibrations at high cutting speeds by using high and consistent quality bars from Ovako
- Reduced need for further surface finishing
- Just-in-time contract for deliveries according to specific needs
- Lean production through a wide range of packaging solutions
- Avoid spending CAPEX on non-core processes